David's Anti-Fungal/Anti-bacterial immune system booster home concoction easy to make in 5 minutes...

Hey welcome and I will share this because I know it works. Take it for 2 weeks - twice a day at least. Its all natural from most likely stuff you already have in your home. If not all groceries will have these items especially nowadays.

About me: Im 52 y/o and have a history in smoking cannabis and recently I have been in the process of starting my Hemp CBD business from home and I havn't grown from home in a few years. My funds where laid to rest when LYFT de-activated me last August 2 2018 for unknown reasons and so I found myself without funds for my delivery of cannabis. The last 6 months I was training hard for online forex trading which with only a 50/50 win/loss ratio just didn't see that being a long term viable career option and its also not so healthy as I was trading late nights due to an equity curve which occurs and its also pretty lonely profession from home.

Okay so I started from seeds I had produced about 2 1/2 years ago and this was beginning of december 2018 and by the end of January I noticed and was pretty sure they had been attacked by fusarium wilt which I new was pretty bad for the plant but didn't realized how bad this fungas growth can be for humans until afterwards of being contaminated myself through a few brief session of smoking the aerial parts of the plant which looked ok.

I was wrong and found my self in the last 10 days suffering from a fungal issue from what Im sure is fusarium or it also could be aspergillus fungus infection. I didn't have most of the symptoms but I new something was wrong mainly fatigue alot and my mouth seemed dry and rough like it was not clean but even after brushing well it felt the same or close like. I did research last night and found that the top natural anti-fungal / anti-bacterial agents are (1) whole clove garlic (2) Cinnamon and (3) Coconut oil - ya that surprised me too. So I decided eventually I was going to the doctors or even worse the emergency and it had been about 10 days with the symptoms not really getting better.

The Concoction - Here is the way I put this together last night.
In a microwaveable cup (one that really is ok and doesn't heat up the handle or material) add: 1/2-1 teaspoon - of ground cinnamon , 2-4 cloves of garlic crushed to peel back shell material and get the bare clove then dice it to increase the surface area, normal dicing and add to cup and then add 2-4 tablespoon of organic coconut oil all together in the cup.

Heat mix for 10-15 seconds on 1000 watt microwave. Most microwaves are about this range.

stir once again and spoon it down as a snack. In my opinion it taste pretty good as I like cinnamon anyhow and it has a kinda sweetness to the substance. So that's it. Pretty simple and cheap. Im guess that $20 dollars of materials can last you about 30-60 days. All are known for there anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities.

One other major thing you need to do. STOP eating sugar & Wheat products which includes processed carbohydrates. Really stop! You'll start to feel better in about a week from just doing that on its own and if you have a bacterial or fungal issue then use this recipe which I created last night and let me know what the results are.

I also highly suggest using 25-50 mg of full spectrum CBD oil which has little to no THC cannabinoids.

I also am looking for sales people who are interested in either sales positions or want a business of there own in regards to the Hemp CBD product.

President Trump signed the 2018 Farm Bill in December 2018 and the market is the wild west with lots of room for growth. Many many benefits of Cannabinoids from cannabis plants and that's a deeper topic for another discussion later, because its complicated. Really it is.

Real quick I'll give you this: Cannabis is the genus of of flowering plant in the family Cannabaceae. From that you have two primary plant types: Marijuana which is high resin and high in THCA, which turns to THC which causes the mind altering effects which you have experienced or heard about. The 2nd type is Hemp which is a low resin low THCA or THC and high in CBDA or CBD and other CBDs which is only two of a multitude of cannabinoids in the Cannabis plant. There are about 70 known cannabinoids, terpenes and other substances which come from cannabis plants. 

If your looking to get involved contact me, the info is at bottom of this post. 

Let me know what you think and have a great day!

David Darby, Founder & Owner 
Phone 1-858-939-9595
David@GratuiteLavie.com

www.GratuiteLavie.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Cannabis - Hemp CBD products & Marketing Opportunity of Gratuite Lavie CBD