Gratuite Lavie CBD Plan of Action & How to Purchase Shares of Stock via Purchases of Our CBD products, 25% of Gross Amount @ $77.77 per share.

                                  Gratuite Lavie CBD

           This is a brief on Gratuite Lavie CBD business Plan.

Mission: Cannabinoids are essential to the Human Condition which influence the Endocannabinoid system help people obtain a state of homeostasis and well-being. Our Business is to (1) Help spread the word of the Benefits of cannabinoids of which there are well over 75 types of cannabinoids in the plant which includes THC the PsychoActive and CBD the Non-PsychoActive parts of the Cannabis Plant. (2) Develop methods of delivery of these substances through new novel methods and through time test methods and hybrids of both. (3) Provide a method for people to obtain an excellent living and healthy life by promoting and selling these products of the Cannabis plant which have been tested throughout human history.

Homeostasis is the goal of a person who is afflicted with any number of ailments which the cannabinoids of cannabis plant are well known to affect the human endocannabinoid system naturally, the endocannabinoid system can in turn improve the lives of people without needing to see a doctor for most common ailments, other than for diagnosing the symptoms. Cannabinoids (THC,CBD and others) offer an alternative method of relief, with a focus of obtaining homeostasis by using this plant. It needs to be noted that cannabis is not the only plant on earth which makes these types of compounds. Many other plants create same or similar types of chemicals which can influence the human condition.

My business philosophy is to be efficient and not wasteful with the important and scarce resources I have at hand, and to achieve the most benefit for Gratuite Lavie CBD and the people who make up the company and the people it serves daily.

SPECIAL NOTE: All purchases from GRATUITE LAVIE CBD will also include a 25% stock and/or options in the company. To clarify: All purchases of $5000 or more will include Gratuite Lavie CBD products and other benefits mentioned but will come with a percentage of ownership of common stock in the company. Example: XYZ mexican restaurant purchases $5000 worth of products. They are will also receive 25% of the amount in common stock of Gratuite Lavie CBD company. 25% of $5000 is $1250 and divide this by $77.77 per share of Gratuite Lavie CBD stock equals 64 shares of common stock. I do this because I want life time people and businesses, not short term. So when you buy from us your invested with us.

...to be continued out for 2 mile daily hike

Rough draft of business plan:

Gratuite Lavie CBD  a domestic stock corporation Business Plan via DAVID TODD DARBY

GRATUITE LAVIE CBD XX

10343 AZUAGA STREET
UNIT 69
SAN DIEGO CA., 92129

Bus Ph. 858-939-9595
Personal 760-670-5419

Bus. E-Mail David@GratuiteLavie.com
Pers E-Mail DavidTDarby@gmail.com

#Gratuite Lavie CBD  is in the Cannabis business. Specifically the Hemp based part of the cannabis industry at this point in time. The primary activity will be sales of Hemp based CBD products to businesses for resale to there client base and retail customers. As Hemp based products come on line and deregulation of cannabis continues to roll out across the USA I see a burgeoning industry which in my opinion is kinda wild west like, currently and will eventually calm down. New Territory New Opportunity.

#GRATUITE LAVIE CBD provides an avenue for additional source of income for owners and their existing business model and while offering alternatives for their customers pains & discomforts, providing relief for people and animals without entangling themselves with a  doctor's visit and expensive prescriptions.

#Our primary goal of Gratuite Lavie CBD is to help provide homeostasis for people, leading to health and wellness. CBD products which are alternatives in today's medical framework, compared to a 100 plus years ago, are for humans and animals and which naturally work with the endocannabinoid system and which do not require a doctor's visit and expensive prescriptions, both of which are costly and time consuming to patients.

The 2nd goal is through Gratuite Lavie CBD, is to provide a way for people who make Gratuite Lavie CBD there method of supporting themselves, provide them with a great living wage through helping people obtain there needs and desires, which builds security, and a method of support for their future.

#Our business philosophy is to be efficient and not wasteful with the important and scarce resources it has at its disposal, and to achieve the most benefit for Gratuite Lavie CBD, the people who make up the company and the people it serves daily.

#Gratuite Lavie CBD will market its products and services to business entities and Individuals, so they may earn additional income for their business from our CBD product line and to the end user, the retail client.

#The cannabis industry is new and comes with lots of future potential in many different areas for growth. My research shows it as a wild west type of industry, at this time, after the deregulation and legalization of the different types of cannabis. Its very much a growth industry, in its infancy in my opinion, at this point in time. I truly believe that I am blessed to be able to start a new business from scratch and enjoy the experience of the rise of a small budding industry to a mature one in a decade or two from now.

#I am the business, the sole proprietorship, and those things most important to me are Honesty, Truthfulness, Efficiency of available resources used to build the business one day at a time.

I have been an owner of a small auto repair shop specializing in smog check in San Diego and combined that with a used car lot which supplemented my income. When I found that was limited due to many environmental conditions outside of my control, such as location, it would really never make much money with my total dedication which I had already invested.

I decided to move into another field which I was interested in which was real estate as a sales person and loan producer. I eventually became my own real estate broker here in San Diego and used all my resources to produce. I did well for a period of time, until I saw things starting to collapse in real estate business in 2005. Even with all my experiences, I couldn't curtail what was going to happen to many many people and business. In loan origination and real estate sales I made very good money on my own as a sole proprietorship and created my own ads for procuring buyers which was my expertise because it blended well with loans. I did it all from initial contact to finalization of closings. The same is for my auto repair business and used car lot. I believe my area of fault with both was due to not only external circumstances but also my own personal issues, which I decided to spend the last 10 plus years resolving, searching for the truth in this world and finding what works for me. In automotive I did all the functions, as I did in real estate, and that is one of the biggest faults in myself. I didn't really learn to delegate duties to others partly because there wasn't enough income to support that kind of action in much of the cases. The automotive business I did do that but the market was really non-supportive of expansion due to location and a poor area and the market conditions of the 1990's. In real estate I had the time and energy to perform all those needed duties and did it well in my opinion until the market failed. I created from scratch literally my auto repair business which included hiring contractors to build a shop from a shell with very little funds and this is what I seem to be decent at doing. I can take very little and make something of it. I CAN SEE WHAT OTHERS CAN'T! That is my real talent. I have vision and a drive when I see it can make sense.

Your interested in me and my future business. The fact that I have performed these deeds in the past is proof that Im capable of doing this again. I have marketing ideas which are not based really on the internet but more so on a face to face type of business and building relationships like I did when I marketed my real estate business in the house trader with an angle of 100% financing. It all started with building that relationship for 30-1.5 hours over the phone, then a one on one meeting and then preparing the loan with underwriter approval, so not to be wasting time, then showing many homes to the clients, then obtaining the executed contract and doing home inspections and negotiations, getting through to escrow and finally the closing and follow up.

In the last ten years I have been more interested in what my faults as well as what the faults where and of the world I lived in then and was doing business. For myself, I know what I know, well, and believe in truth from facts, not fiction(s) sold as truths or a half truths. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and speaks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Quack quack.

#I Prefer to start with a domestic stock corp and until able to do so, the current form is a sole proprietorship. Starting off and once its rolling and building momentum it will be converted into a domestic stock company. The 3 LLC's in states of the west of USA. California, Oregon, and Washington states will be the LLC's. The domestic stock corporation which will have influence over the LLC's and this is to compartmentalize and protect the domestic stock corporation from issues of the LLCs. Soon afterwards open up operations in all 50 states.
Products and Services expanded.

#The products are CBD products which are the oils, tinctures and such but one thing I think is a superb idea is in bottled water flavored. I will be marketing to B2B and Retail with outside sales people. At this point I'm currently working with the finished products of producers and processors and their labeling which I would want to get off of as soon as possible and get my own white label. I believe highly in the lab test and posting those conspicuously as well as other descriptions of the product much like we already see. The government controls a lot of the formulation but as well as the markets, it is rather the wild west in many ways so there is room for growth and learning and re-evaluation.

#Branding is going to be a big expense and like I have said there is CBD from Hemp and it must be lower than 0.3 % in THC which limits this particular product line CBDs from Hemp. Now when I decide to move into formulations greater than 0.3% THC which is another business model with its own regulations, which are always changing, then we will expand on that as well. One thing at a time.

#Pricing is changing as more and more big well funded with debt companies decide to get into the market place. This is reason to stay efficient with expenses because things change fast. One of my ideas and I'm ready to start talking and marketing to are businesses in food establishments. Showing the decision makers how they can increase their bottom line by adding a line of CBD products to their menues for food plates and drinks as a supplement in the restaurant.

I see $3-$5 per person and using the preto 80/20 rule its works out well. In many cases it can add a few thousand dollars to the restaurants bottom line. They simply ask the client if they want to have CBD oil added to the food or drink. As well as selling the bottled product as another retail item of the business. These are not large food companies too, these are the mom and pop businesses and the numbers I have ran are for small operations. There are 100s of thousand of these type of businesses in the nation. Lots of room for growth. Build long term relationships with these businesses & entities,  gives them more reasons to purchase from my business. Someone will come by and get them up and running with CBD products and I see thats my kind of business, I can do that.

                                          Marketing Plan

#Contact businesses and introduce the benefits of CBD products for their business and the clients benefits. Gratuite Lavie CBD will be offering white label with their orders. An option for that particular business and uniqueness of their own white label product I believe is powerful statement, for any business. White label's of Gratuite Lavie CBD is part of the business as well, but this is an option given to the business, an opportunity to have their own white label on their own CBD products which they are selling to their client base.

(1) This is unique and different for each business and identifies each business with each individual businesses clients.
(2) This is an exciting concept to have each businesses individual logo and information on their product for the customer to identify with.
(3) It creates huge customer loyalty for Gratuite Lavie CBD,  not only as a CBD distributor, but also a service provider for creating indepence and uniqueness for each of Gratuite Lavie CBD own client base which as for as I know no other company is offering this service without a lot of expense on the individual business.

For Gratuite Lavie CBD to have its own unique white label is at a cost of $20,000 estimated with our current supplier of CBD products.
In addition there would be an opportunity for this type of offering by going to trade show type of events where we would set up a station and make first contact and describe our offering directly with business owners looking to stay ahead of the game in their particular industry. There is a disadvantage, that other vendors will see what we are doing and could duplicate in a short order.

The time spent going out into the field and making direct first contact and making the offering is top priority for Gratuite Lavie CBD as well as for the potential client of ours.

##New Idea sprang from head 4/5/2019: Delivery of the substance of CBDs is key going forward. Delivery from a device similar in the form of a ketchup or soy sauce (like) packet with white label of each business establishment including our Gratuite Lavie CBD logo and lab results on each packet as per batch or lot. The packet can have a funnel like design at one end so as to squeeze the CBD solution via self administration. To be sold by sale teams in each state under each states LLC to eatery's of all types. Packets will be available in 25mg white packaging, 50mg copper, 75mg silver  and 100mg gold package coloring like metals. Patent the idea is also key. Idea can be leased out with license possibly.

Market research - #In regards to additional numbers or data of this all you need to do is look at current food and other products data scope and incorporate CBDs in addition to.

HOW TO TURN $1700 into $77,000 DOLLARS US.

I can purchase a 1000 gram container for $1700 @ 60% CBD from the processor from aerial plant at a level called Crude. This crude is the base from which you derive your final products from. 1000 grams or 1kg divided by 28.5g per 1 oz, equals 35 1 oz bottles of 60% of CBD crude. To break it down to a 3.5% solution is 1/17th of 60%. Multiply our 35 bottles of 60% times 17 equals 595 bottles of 3.5% (1000mg) multiplied by $130 retail equates to $77,350 US DOLLARS.

This product can be refined down to a 3.5% solution of full spectrum distillate or isolate at a retail price of $130-$200 with an average of about $165 retail pricing. Well use $130 for the 3.5% solution which equates to a 1oz bottle of full spectrum CBD of 1000mg per 1 oz bottle. From the 1000 grams of crude of 60% CBDs 35 BOTTLES to 595 bottles of CBDs.

This is all new business and industry and will be a build as we go along and having a the foresight and imagine the future is similar and different than today.

OFFER OF COMMON STOCK OF GRATUITE LAVIE CBD AT A PRICE OF $77.77 EACH SHARE, US DOLLARS.
INITIAL CREATION OF SHARES WILL BE IN THE AMOUNT OF 7,777,777 TOTAL.

SPECIAL NOTE: ALL PURCHASES OF GRATUITE LAVIE PRODUCTS WILL QUALIFY FOR STOCK IN THE COMPANY. 25% OF YOUR PAID IN FULL ORDERS WILL RECEIVE STOCK IN GRATUITE LAVIE CBD AT A SHARE PRICE OF $77.77.

Example: $1000.00 paid in full order received, will receive $250 worth of stock at a price of $77.77 or 3 shares, rounded down to whole numbers.

We appreciate your business and expect it to continue indefinitely as our partner in business of cannabis.

The name of entity is GRATUITE LAVIE CBD and all states run as an name GRATUITE LAVE CBD XX LLC, xx for abbrv for state name.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Cannabis - Hemp CBD products & Marketing Opportunity of Gratuite Lavie CBD